Friday 8 August 2014

Summery OOTD


The other week a few friends and I went to London to go and see 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' at the 'The Lounge' for my friends 18th birthday present. It is a luxury over 18's cinema in which you sit in reclining leather seats and get served a meal while watching the film, it was such a good evening and the food and film were both amazing so i would definitely recommend it especially since it's so reasonably priced! Before the film we hung out in London for a bit and it was really warm so i was grateful to be wearing this summer dress which i layered with a denim jacket when it got a little cooler in the evening. 


The dress I am wearing is from H&M, it was only £12.99 and although i have only had it for a couple of weeks I have already got my moneys worth as i have barely wanted to wear anything else since it's just so pretty yet comfy and light so perfect for the beautiful weather we have been having. I wore my trusty denim jacket to make the outfit a little more casual and intresting and finished off the look with my mums vintage mulberry belt and my favourite chelsea shoes with little ankle socks. 






Dress - H&M (black version)
Belt - Mulberry
Denim Jacket - Vintage (similar here)
 Shoes - Topshop(old)


Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow my blog - links on the right :)

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment