1. The first thing I really want this month is Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman. Having recently finished binge watching the TV show I watched some interviews with the cast and the women the series is based on, Piper Kerman. I then realised the show is actually inspired by Kerman's best selling book so I thought since I loved the show I would probably love the book to.
2. I love the vintage section of the Motel Rocks site, they rework vintage items into really cute new designs and these 'Gypsy Crops' are my favourite piece that they do. I think it would look really cool with a maxi skirt and doc martens or for a more girly look you could wear it with a white circle skirt and some sandals.
3. These H&M shorts are such a cute, flattering shape and the design is so summery and in keeping with the tropical prints trend. They could be dressed up with a crop top, heels and a blazer or dressed down with a grey v-neck tee and and Supergas.
4. I have wanted these Supergas for so long now, I love the really classic style and shape and think they are such a good investment as they are pretty timeless.
5. Lastly as mentioned in my post about Brandy Melville, I am completely in love with this T-shirt dress. It's such a cool piece and I think it would be such a great thing to have when you just want to throw something on and don't have much time.