Saturday 4 October 2014

- October Wish List -

Jumper - Topshop | Cardigan - ASOS | Bag - Head | Dress - Glamorous | Diary - Leathersmith of London | Boots - Office

It's definitely cooling down now and this is reflected in some wintery items that I have been lusting after such as this Topshop jumper and ASOS cardigan, both of which I think are such cool pieces to chuck on over a simple outfit in winter. I also think the Topshop jumper in particular paired with black jeans and these black knee high boots would create a really understated and effortless look. The grey dress is such a great piece for autumn winter as it really lends itself to being paired with black tights and boots and I just think it's a great staple for any wardrobe. This vintage style sports bag is just too cool and the only real justification I have for wanting it is that I have joined a gym! Lastly I have been using my diary a lot recently so thought I might invest in a nice leather one for 2015 and there's something about blue/aqua leather that I am obsessed with so this one is definitely going on my christmas list x 

Thanks for reading! 
Lucy x




5 comments:

  1. This is a great list. I'd love to own that bag and journal too. xx
    Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know what you think about it! We can also follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya thanks already bought the bag and love it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. nice :D
    I like your taste!
    you have a great blog :)
    tellme how about follow each other?
    let me know please
    I always follow back :)

    have a great weekend!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist, love the sweater, cool.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete