Wednesday 13 November 2013

TUMBLR LOVE

I got this idea from 'fashiongirl134' who did this post, about her tumblr inspiration. Since I am also obsessed with tumblr I thought I would do a similar post...

I found it so hard to pick just a few images as I only re-blog stuff I love, so picking the 'crème de la crème' if you will was extremely difficult! Here is my tumblr if you would like to check out the rest of the images I post.

SOME ARE ART/FASHION INSPIRATION AND SOME JUST MADE ME SMILE..
 
left image is too cool and lily aldridge is just stunning!
 
'Olsen twins shrine'... I just love them.. I mean look.. (the outfit with the pink coat is perfection)
 
love the beachy vibes in these too especially the right which looks so cali!
 
random collection.. the first image I just thought was cool, the painting is stunning, TLC = I love anything 90's and lastly parent trap is the best movie!
 
 
 
let me know if you have a tumblr I would love to check it out!
 
thanks for reading! be sure to follow on bloglovin and GFC and let me know if you want me to check out your blog.
 
 
Lucy x



4 comments: