Thursday 25 April 2013

Golden Globes 2013...

okay so I mayyy be about 3 months late with this but I had these photos saved from the golden globes in January, hoping that I could put them on my blog ( which hadn't yet been invented) but here they are better late than never!

My favourite looks from the red carpet...



Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta

 
Julianne Hough in Monique Lhuillier
 

Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
 


Hayden Panettiere in Roberto Cavalli
 
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture
 
Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vauthier


 
I think the thing that makes these all so great is that the hair, make up and accessories styling is on point each time. My favourite has to be a toss up between Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba, so different but both amazing! Which dress is your favourite?
Lucy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment