Thursday 3 April 2014

- March Wish List -

1.American Apparel playsuit   2.Topshop purse   3.Motel dress   4.Topshop crop tops

Just a little collection of things I was lusting over in March! The weather is warming up slowly but surely so this is a relatively summery, bright bunch of items that I am currently obsessed with..

1. I think this playsuit is such a cute individual piece, It kind of reminds me of old American gym wear due to the grey jersey and super short shorts. I  would wear it with jelly shoes in the summer and warm it up with tights, converse and a baggy cardigan in the colder months.

2. I love the fluro yellow colour of this purse compared to the relatively classic design and think it would add a great pop of colour to a plain outfit.

3. Motel is one of my absolute favourite shops at the moment, their range is huge and I want everything! As with the playsuit, I think this could be worn in winter with oversized knitwear and some low denier tights however I think it lends its self more to bare legs as shown above so would probably look best in summer.

4. Topshop basics are always on trend yet classic and these ribbed crop tops are no exception, they are available in loads of colours but I like the monochrome colours best as I think they can be worn in more ways than a more statement coloured one. Any of these colours would look great with some high waisted skinny jeans and a plaid flannel tied around the waist.


Let me know what you think of my wish list and feel free to link me to any wish lists you have done recently as I would love to check them out.

Follow me on bloglovin/email/GFC ...
Thanks for reading!
 
Lucy x 

1 comment:

  1. Could you check out my blog and follow it? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    ReplyDelete