Thursday 9 January 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Happy 2014! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year, apologises for my complete fail at posting, its mainly due to Christmas and revising for my A-level mocks but also I have felt a little uninspired in terms of posts. That being said I am aiming to try and do roughly a post a week (or 4 posts a month) from now on at least until my proper exams in the summer.

My Christmas Presents!

Unlike most years I didn't have one main present in mind, instead I asked for a collection of smaller bits that I had been lusting after. The first and probably my favourite is this houndstooth scarf from Zara, it's super oversized sized and soft and I have worn it pretty much every time I have left the house since I got it.

 
A few beauty bits I got .. O.P.I matte top coat, Barry M black nail varnish, Real Techniques make up brushes, Soap and Glory body scrub and body butter and a cath kidston wash bag



I also got the vogue calendar which I get every year as well as this really sweet book about coco Chanel from my friend Hollie:)



I also received some Jack Wills gloves from my brother, a giraffe onesie from my sister and
a fair amount of chocolate including the classic Lindt reindeer which, along with the vogue calendar, is a tradition!

Needless to say im extremely grateful for what I got and love everything! Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you got or link me to a post you did about it and I would love to give it a read:)

Be sure to follow on GFC/bloglovin and I am happy to follow you back if you let me know in the comments x


Lucy x
 

N.B. I apologise for using web photos, I attempted to take some of my own but, what with limited day light and a less than average camera they were not great!

4 comments: