Friday 21 June 2013

#OOTD

Today I went to the University of Manchester open day, one of the talks I went to was for the business of fashion so I had to look the part! here is my outfit hope you like it..


shirt - primark
belt - vintage mulberry
levi cutoffs - ebay (buy similar 'here')
plimsoles - primark
gold hoops - h&m
lipstick - topshop 'beaknik' (buy 'here')

 Outfit details...



These Levi cutoffs were only £15 from ebay (around £35 in Urban Outfitters) and I am obsessed with them, since the cutoffs are super short I wanted cover up on the top, so to balance the outfit out I wore this blue and white patterned chiffon blouse/shirt form Primark and I thought the blue picked out the blue in the shorts. Another colour the pulls the outfit together was gold (hoops, buttons on shirt and belt buckle).  The belt is my mums and its my favourite belt by far it seems to go with everything, I have also been loving gold hoops I have these and the same in slightly smaller and I cannot take them off!! To finish off I wore these cute little plimsolls from Primark so that I didn't over do it.

I had a great day at the university and the fashion courses sounds amazing!

thanks for reading,
lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment